Painter Jacket - Selvedge Denim
The Painter Jacket is a classic workwear style. Often referred to as a chore jacket. Made from 12oz (heavyweight) cotton canvas or raw denim. The Painter is a reliable workwear style perfect for the everyday uniform. The piece is designed for men but is certainly unisex.
One of the signature details of this jacket are the oversized hand pockets, which offer significant carrying space and ease of entry. It also features a delicately rounded collar to soften the overall ruggedness of the jacket.
- 12oz Cone Mills Raw Indigo Selvedge Denim
- 2 large hand pockets, outer breast and interior chest pockets
- 5 silver snap front closure
- Center back selvedge detail
- Made in the USA
- Model is 5' 10" 155lbs wearing size Medium